PREPAID HOTEL RESERVATIONS
You acknowledge that the Travall World Companies pre-negotiate certain room rates with hotel suppliers to facilitate the booking of reservations. You also acknowledge that the Travall World Companies provide you services to facilitate such booking of reservations for a consideration (the "facilitation fee"). The room rate displayed on the Website is a combination of the pre-negotiated room rate for rooms reserved on your behalf by the Travall World Companies and the facilitation fee retained by the Travall World Companies for their services. You authorize the Travall World Companies to book reservations for the total reservation price, which includes the room rate displayed on the Website, plus tax recovery charges, service fees, and where applicable, taxes on the Travall World Companies' services. You agree that your credit card will be charged by the Travall World Companies for the total reservation price. Upon submitting your reservation request you authorize the Travall World Companies, including MEDIACUBED FZ LLC, to facilitate hotel reservations on your behalf, including making payment arrangements with hotel suppliers.
You acknowledge that except as provided below with respect to tax obligations on the amounts we retain for our services, the Travall World Companies do not collect taxes for remittance to applicable taxing authorities. The tax recovery charges on prepaid hotel transactions are a recovery of the estimated taxes (e.g. sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, etc.) that the Travall World Companies pay to the hotel supplier for taxes due on the hotel's rental rate for the room. The hotel suppliers invoice the Travall World Companies for certain charges, including tax amounts. The hotel suppliers are responsible for remitting applicable taxes to the applicable taxing jurisdictions. None of the Travall World Companies act as co-vendors with the supplier with whom we book or reserve our customer's travel arrangements. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate vary greatly by location. The actual tax amounts paid by the Travall World Companies to the hotel suppliers may vary from the tax recovery charge amounts, depending upon the rates, taxability, etc. in effect at the time of the actual use of the hotel by our customers. We retain service fees as additional compensation in servicing your travel reservation. Service fees retained by the Travall World Companies for their services vary based on the amount and type of hotel reservation.
You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel reservation, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. If you do not cancel or change your reservation before the cancellation policy period applicable to the hotel you reserved, which varies by hotel (usually 24 to 72 hours) prior to your date of arrival, you will be subject to a charge equal to applicable nightly rates, tax recovery charges and service fees. In the event you do not show for the first night of the reservation and plan to check-in for subsequent nights in your reservation, you must confirm the reservation changes with us no later than the date of the first night of the reservation to prevent cancellation of your reservation.
Sales, use and/or local hotel occupancy taxes are imposed on the amounts that we charge for our services (service fee and/or facilitation fee) in certain jurisdictions. The actual tax amounts on our services may vary depending on the rates in effect at the time of your hotel stay.
You may not book reservations for more than 8 rooms online for the same hotel/stay dates. If we determine that you have booked reservations for more than 8 rooms in total in separate reservations, we may cancel your reservations, and charge you a cancellation fee, if applicable. If you paid a non-refundable deposit, your deposit will be forfeited. If you wish to book reservations for 9 or more rooms, you must contact Travall World’s group travel specialists by phone at (800) 916-3290 or by filling out the group travel form online. One of our group travel specialists will research your request and contact you to complete your reservation. You may be asked to sign a written contract and/or pay a non-refundable deposit.
Some hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by Travall World, Inc. for your hotel booking.
PAY NOW OR PAY LATER DETAILS
With certain hotels, you may be presented with the option to pay online now or pay later at the hotel. If you select the “Pay Online Now” option, Travall World will charge the amount to your credit card in US dollars immediately. If you select “Pay Later at the Hotel”, the hotel will charge your credit card in the local currency at the time of your stay. Please note that taxes and fees vary between the two payment options. Tax rates and foreign exchange rates could change in the time between booking and stay. Travall World coupons may only be applied to "Pay Online Now" bookings.
TRAVALL WORLD UNPUBLISHED RATE RESERVATIONS
When available, Travall World, Inc.'s subsidiary, Hotwire, Inc., may offer additional, discounted hotel booking options on the Website. These hotels, called Travall World Unpublished Rate hotels, are different from other hotels offered on the Website in several important ways. The name and exact address of the hotel are not shown until after payment has been made for the booking. All bookings are final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, cancelled, or transferred to another party. Your credit card will be charged for the amount shown even if you do not use the booking. Room type will be determined by the hotel based on the number of guests provided at time of booking. All reservations are booked for stays in non-smoking rooms (subject to availability). Hotel room assignments are determined at check-in and upgrades are not available. The maximum number of Travall World Unpublished Rate rooms that can be booked at one time is six. All Travall World Unpublished Rate rooms will be booked under the same name, and the guest under whose name the reservation is made must be present at check-in. Travall World Unpublished Rate hotels are not eligible for hotel reward or club programs. Upon check-in, guests must present a valid ID and credit card in their name (the amount of available credit required will vary by hotel). Debit cards may not be accepted. For information about tax recovery charges, service fees, and taxes on our services, where applicable, please see "Prepaid Hotel Reservations."
BANK AND CREDIT CARD FEES
Some banks and credit card companies impose fees for international transactions. If you are making a booking from outside of the United States on a US credit card, your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and charge you a conversion fee. This means the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on the Website. In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside of the United States. Booking international travel may be considered to be an international transaction by the bank or card company, since Travall World, Inc. may pass on your payment to an international travel supplier. The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
PAY WITH POINTS
Travall World allows points from selected loyalty programs (“Points Programs”) to be redeemed for certain travel-related goods and services on the Website. If you use or register to use any points on the Website these terms and conditions apply. To be eligible to use points on the Website, you must have an Travall.tv account, you must have an eligible account with the provider of the Points Program that is active and in good standing, and your purchase must exceed minimum transaction value for the use of your points (if any).
LINKING YOUR ACCOUNT: For Points Programs other than travaller+ (Your travaller+ account is automatically linked to your Travall.tv account), your Points Program account (“Account”) will be linked to your Travall.tv account during the registration process on the Website. Travall World reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny registration, de-link your Account, or terminate your ability to use points on Travall.tv for any reason. During and after registration, the Points Program provider may provide Travall World with information about your Account, including your points balance.
REDEEMING POINTS: There is no fee to redeem your points at Travall.tv. Points may only be redeemed for eligible purchases of Travall World travel-related goods and services that Travall World will determine in its discretion. Your Points Program provider will deduct from your Account balance the amount of points you elect to use toward your eligible purchase. You may not combine points from one Points Program provider with any other loyalty points from another provider to complete a single transaction. However, if you do not have enough points to complete an eligible purchase, you may use an eligible credit card associated with your Account to complete the transaction. Eligible cards for such transactions may be limited to cards associated with the Points Program used in the transaction. Travall World may, in its discretion, allow you to combine points with eligible coupons.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: Purchases made with points are subject to the point to dollar conversion rate set by the Points Program provider. The Points Program provider has the right to change the point to dollar conversion rates at any time. Also, some Points Program providers may set a minimum amount of points that may be redeemed in any transaction. Additional terms and conditions may apply and are available at the applicable Points Program provider’s website.
You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met. Travall World has no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements or travel documents. We urge customers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the relevant governments prior to booking travel to international destinations.
Passport and Visa: You must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for this information. Requirements may change and you should check for up-to-date information before booking and departure. We accept no liability if you are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to your failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by any airline, authority, or country, including countries you may just be transiting through. This includes all stops made by the aircraft, even if you do not leave the aircraft or airport.
Health: Recommended inoculations for travel may change and you should consult your doctor for current recommendations before you depart. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet all health entry requirements, obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication, and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip.
BY OFFERING RESERVATIONS FOR TRAVEL PRODUCTS IN PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, TRAVALL WORLD DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH AREAS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
The Information, Software, Products and Services published on this Website may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. In particular, the Travall World Companies and Travall World Affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, air, cruise, car and other travel products and services displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.). In addition, Travall World, Inc. expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our Website and/or pending reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty.
Hotel ratings displayed on this Website are intended as only general guidelines, and the Travall World Companies and Travall World Affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. The Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. The Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and their respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes on the Website at any time.
The Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this Website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by the Travall World Companies or the Travall World Affiliates. All such information, software products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and their respective suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions that this Website, its servers or any email sent from the Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and/or their respective suppliers are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular response, title and non-infringement.
The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this Website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Travall World Companies or the Travall World Affiliates. The Travall World Companies and the Travall World Affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. The Travall World Companies and the Travall World Affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
In no event shall the Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this Website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this Website; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products and services obtaining through this Website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise, and even if the Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the limitation above, the Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of the Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates and/or their respective suppliers will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the service fees you paid to Travall World, Inc. in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (US$100.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Website.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Travall World, Inc. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML code and Active X controls contained on this Website, is owned by the Travall World Companies, Travall World Affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
If a currency convertor is available on the Website, the following terms and conditions apply: Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes are not updated every day. Check the date on the currency converter feature for the day that currency was last updated. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but the Travall World Companies, the Travall World Affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. We do not authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than your personal use and you are expressly prohibited from the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, PHOTOS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
You are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to this Website). You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website. You acknowledge that Travall World may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete) to any content you submit without notice to you. If you submit more than one review for the same hotel, only your most recent submission is eligible for use.
From time to time we may offer customers incentives to leave hotel reviews (e.g. discount coupon/entry into prize draws etc.)As it is important to us that hotel reviews are impartial and honest, these incentives will be available to customers regardless of whether the hotel review is positive or negative.
All photos submitted are subject to our Photo Submission Guidelines below.
Travall World claims no ownership, affiliation with, or endorsement of any photos that are submitted by end users through our sites.
Travall World’s policies with respect to claims by third parties that the content of the Website, including the content of any Submissions, infringes the copyrights owned by said third party can be found in the Claims of Copyright Infringement section below.
The Google® Translate tool is made available on this Website to enable you to translate content such as user-generated hotel reviews. The Google® Translate tool uses an automated process to translate text and this may result in inaccuracies. Your use of the Google® Translate tool is entirely at your own risk. Travall World, Inc. does not warrant or make any promises, assurances or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the translations provided by Google® Translate.
PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Any photos you submit must be:
- On topic—All photos must be relevant to accommodation, restaurant, location, or general travel experiences.
• Community/family friendly—
› Do not submit any photos or materials that are illegal, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, offensive or insulting.
› Do not submit photos or materials that invade the privacy or violate any personal right of any person or entity.
› Do not submit photos or information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent’s consent in the case of a child under 13 years of age).
› Children under 13 may not submit photos or other materials.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
- Original—You may only submit your own photos. Do not submit photos from any other source (personal or commercial). Do not submit photos that infringe the copyright, trademark, or other property right of any third party.
• Non-commercial —Do not submit photos that include logos, branding, promotional material, or any other content intended for commercial purposes.
• No harmful files —Do not submit photos that contain viruses or other harmful code that is either intended or may result in damage to the computers and systems of Travall World and/or those using it.
All contents of this Website are ©2015 Travall World, Inc. All rights reserved. Travall World, Travall.tv, Find Yours, ASAP A Sudden Amazing Price, Travall World+, VIP+, Travall World Viewfinder, the Travall World logo, the Travall World Affiliate Network logo, and the Airplane logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Travall World, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Travall World, Inc. is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Travall World, Inc.
If you are aware of an infringement of our brand, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We only address messages concerning brand infringement at this email address.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable law, Travall World has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Travall World's sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Travall World may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer when filing your notice.
NOTICE OF INFRINGING MATERIAL
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information. Please note that we will not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or is incomplete. Any misrepresentations in your notice regarding whether content or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages.
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your address, email address and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- A signature by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may send us your notice by email to email@example.com, Attn: IP/Trademark Legal Dept., Complaints, or by using the contact information below.
If material you have posted has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification by fax or regular mail that sets forth the items specified below. You may want to seek legal counsel prior to doing so. Please include the following details:
- Identification of the specific content that was removed or disabled and the location that content appeared on Travall World’s Website. Please provide the URL address if possible.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Travall World, Inc. may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the party who reported your content, or that party’s agent.
- The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.”
Sign the paper.
Send the written communication to the following address:
MEDIACUBED FZ LLC.
Attn: IP/Trademark Legal Dept., Complaints
Ground Floor, Building Eight, Dubai Media City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
One or more patents owned by the Travall World Companies may apply to this Website and to the features and services accessible via the Website. Portions of this Website operate under license of one or more patents. Other patents pending.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and the Travall World Companies as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of this Agreement at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Travall World, Inc. with respect to this Website, our services and your dealings and relationships with us, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial, arbitration or any other administrative proceedings to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
MOBILE APP VOUCHERS/DISCOUNTS
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other website.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Access to the Website may not be legal in certain countries. If you access the Website in such cases, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the relevant local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Website is operated by:
MEDIACUBED FZ LLC
Ground Floor, Building Eight, Dubai Media City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the Website.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End User License Agreement (this “Agreement
”) is a binding agreement between you, as an individual or entity (“End User
” or “you
”), and MEDIACUBED FZ LLC (the “Company
”). This Agreement governs your use of the Company’s applications for Android, iOS or other mobile platforms (collectively, including all related documentation, the “Application
”). The Application is licensed, not sold, to you.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THE APPLICATION, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS
. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION AND DELETE IT FROM YOUR DEVICE.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to:
(a) download, install and use the Application for your personal, non-commercial use on a single mobile device owned or otherwise controlled by you (“Mobile Device
”) strictly in accordance with the Application’s documentation; and
(b)access, stream, download and use on such Mobile Device the Content and Services (as defined in Section 5
- License Restrictions. Licensee shall not:
(a) copy the Application, except as expressly permitted by this license;
(b) modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Application;
(c) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof;
(d) remove, delete, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Application, including any copy thereof;
(e) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Application or any features or functionality of the Application, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Application available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time; or
(f) remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management or security features in or protecting the Application.
- Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Application is provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Application under this Agreement, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Application in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions, under this Agreement. The Company reserves and shall retain its entire right, title and interest in and to the Application, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
- Updates. The Company may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Application updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that the Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. Based on your Mobile Device settings, when your Mobile Device is connected to the Internet either:
(a) the Application will automatically download and install all available Updates; or
(b) you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates.
You shall promptly download and install all Updates and acknowledge and agree that the Application or portions thereof may not properly operate should you fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Application and be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Third Party Materials. The Application may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products, services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services, including through third-party advertising (collectively, “Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. The Company does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Term and Termination.
(a) The term of the Agreement commences when you download the Application and will continue in effect until terminated by you or the Company as set forth in this Section 8.
(b) You may terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Mobile Device.
(c) The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if it ceases to support the Application, which the Company may do in its sole discretion. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(d) Upon termination:
(i) all rights granted to you under this Agreement will also terminate; and
(ii) you must cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Mobile Device and account.
(e) Termination will not limit any of the Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES FOR:
(a) PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
(b) DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR THE COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the Application or your breach of this Agreement. Furthermore, you agree that MEDIACUBED FZ LLC assumes no responsibility for the content you submit or make available through this Application.
- Export Regulation. The Application may be subject to certain export control laws. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or release the Application to, or make the Application accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export or release is prohibited by law, rule or regulation. You shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing or otherwise making the Application available.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE APPLICATION MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Waiver. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.